Bed bugs are known to be insects who feed on human blood. They are known to be living inside the mattresses and often attacks when the human is in their deep slumber.
One bite of a bed bug could bring diseases such as skin rashes, allergic symptoms and sometimes it even has psychological effects to the human body that needs immediate treatment.
Here are freaky, creepy facts about bed bugs that you need to now!
1. The saliva of bed bugs has anesthetic properties that are why humans could not feel their bite when they are feeding.
2. The skin rashes that is brought by bed bug could vary from non-visible to huge blisters.
3. They use their host to spread to other places.
4. Bed Bugs could not climb through glass and plastics and other smooth surfaces.
5. They are smart to know when you are sleeping by the carbon dioxide that the body emits.
6. Their size could be as small as one stitch of the mattress that is why they are not visible to the eyes.
7. Their eggs could not be vacuumed up because of the sticky substance like a glue
8. They are more resistant to cold temperatures rather than to heat.
9. Clothes with bed bug eggs should be washed with hot water.
10. These crawlers shed their skins too.
11. The poop of Bed Bugs leaves a stain on the mattress.
12. They could live without feeding for months.
13. In New York, dogs are an instrument to detect bed bugs.
14. In 2012, there were no effective pesticides yet to kill the bedbugs.
15. In the developed world way back in the 1940s, they almost exterminated the Bed Bugs.
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal