Teenager Got Electrocuted When She Used Her Phone As It Was Still Charging! SHOCKING!


A teenager was found dead after using her cellphone as it was still charging. She was electrocuted to death. 

In Sipocot, Camarines Sur, a woman was electrocuted as she was speaking to someone using her cell phone while it is still charging.

Her mother found her lying on the ground while the phone was one her face. She was lifeless by the time that her mother has found her. 

The victim was known as the 13-year-old named Judy Anne.

Investigators claim that the wire of their charger was already defective. It was two pieces of wire that was joined together by a single piece of electrical tape. It must have been the reason why the poor teenager died.


Source: GMA NewsExtremeReaders

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal

0 facebook-blogger

Post a Comment