Meet Jessa And Dingdong Avanzado's Young Talented Daughter!


Parents Dingdong Avanzado and Jessa Zaragoza could not help their 12-year-old daughter from venturing into the world of showbiz as she also fell in love with music and being an artist. 


Being a child of the two OPM legends, Jayda Avanzado is facing a huge amount of pressure. But for her, that pressure to be great is what motivates her to do the best that she could in the field of music. 

She also admitted that at her young age, she is still learning to develop her own style that would make her unique in the industry. 


"I am actually on the process of developing it [style], but I am adding a few things like a bit of Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, my mom, my dad," Jayda said. 

She also said that having a good voice is just a step to being a great performer. 

"To me, I don't think a good voice is enough. You have to have passion, you have to have a rapport with the audience," she said. "You can be a singer, but being a performer is something different. And that's something I want to do."


Source: Abs-cbn

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal

0 facebook-blogger

Post a Comment