A man from Thailand was reported to have passed away because he took in Coke immediately after eating Durian.
The reports have gone viral already. The man was identified as Kim-Siang Ng, a 28-year-old Chinese who was there to visit Thailand.
But due to the excessive consumption of Durian and drinking a coke-in-can after, he passed away.
The combination was labeled as the 'cobra-poison'. There are claims that the Thailand also released a warning to all people to never take in anything that is high in caffeine within 8 hours after eating the Durian fruit.
Based on the sources, the man had caffeine intoxication that made sudden surge in the blood pressue and led to the cardiac arrest.
According to the studies done at the University of Tsukuba by Hiroshi Gemma and John Maninang, there is a huge possibility of this combination to be fatal since the Durian fruit has a high sulphur content. It can shutdown the activity of the enzyme.
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal