A warning was posted online to alarm all the people. This is because of the incident that the man was bitten by a snake that came out of his toilet bowl.
This incident immediately made the rounds on social media to warn the public that this might happen to them as well.
The man who was victimized by this unfortunate incident was named as Jonjon Joson. The blood was streaming down his legs after suddenly feeling pain when he sat down his toilet.
To his surprise, there was already a snake inside his toilet bowl. He immediately called for help. He even photographed the snake as it was sticking its head out of the toilet.
Let this be a lesson to all people to check on their house each and every time because it is not impossible that this might happen to you as well.
Source: Jon-Jon Joson
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal