After Eating Sushi, This Man Was Infested With Thousands Of Worms!


This should be a warning to all the sushi lovers out there. 

A Chinese man had to be brought to his doctors after having severe abdominal pain and an itchy skin. Upon doing some tests, the doctors found out that his entire body was infected by tapeworm. This happened after eating massive amount of raw fish from the sushi that he had eaten. 

This infection is called the Diphyllobothriasis which is a broad tapeworm. When a fish is raw or undercooked, these worms are being formed. 

The people who are suffering from this condition should feel  abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss and fatigue. 

The next time that you feel this after eating sushi, be sure to have yourself checked.

Source: Trendzilla

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal

0 facebook-blogger

Post a Comment