One of the best things that Technical Educational and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) was able to come up with was their FREE online courses that is open to the public.
With the help of the TESDA, anyone could gain a training certificate online that could eventually help them in looking for a job.
Here are the things that you need to start the tutorial:
1. Stable internet connection
2. Any gadget that can be used to surf the net such as desktop computer, laptop or a smartphone.
3. Valid and working e-mail address
To be able to sign up in the online classes you need to go to: e-tesda.gov.ph
Create a new account by clicking on the log-in button at the upper right corner.
Then, follow the steps here:
1. You will be redirected to a new page or form that will ask you for your information. Try to supply it only with the facts about you and don't ever forget to answer the CAPTCHA correctly.
2. If you see this image, this means you have successfully signed up for completing all the required blanks. Click the Continue button and head over to your email address provider.
3. Since there is a lot of email services platform, some interfaces won't look the same like mine, but you will surely receive a similar mail like i had. To continue click for the link given to confirm your account.
4. After clicking it you will be once again redirected to TESDA's online program, to start your course click the 'Courses' button.
5. You can now choose your desired course to learn. As highlighted you can also find your name below proving that it is you logged in to the program.
6. After you finally decided and clicked on what course you will take first you will be headed to its modules, and probably you should choose the first module as any incomplete module will result an unfinished course. And an unfinished course won't make you to have the assessment exam.
7. In it, you will be asked for confirmation, just click yes.
8. Once finished enrolling to the course, you will now be taken to a particular page where you can see all the lessons under the module you selected to begin your studying.
Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal
© Trending News Portal